BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What a Week

Well lets just say I am very overwhelmed with school and my personal life. No matter how hard i try to escape drama it always finds away back to me. My mom found out through my brother that I was moving back to Utah. I wanted to sit down and chat with her privately to tell her why. I planned two occasions to do so but every time that we got together either it was somewhere public or she was already upset by other things going on around her. That i did not want the conversation to turn into something negative. When i spoke to her on the phone she caught me off guard "Saying so I heard that your moving to Utah." She seemed a little upset so I told her I am highly thinking of going back. I then told her that I want to talk to her alone and to tell her my reasoning. I am excited about going to conference! I am driving up with Lindsay and we are going to have fun!! I would like to stay with my best Rosalinda but Joyce is staying with her and she has 6 roommates. That leaves little space and in respect to her roommates we'll be staying with our friend Kristin. I wish I had more time to spend there but I have back to back exams when I get back. Yippee!! I know I might sound really lame right not but i don't care. So there is this guy that a semester ago we had Comm. 120. class together. I always thought of him as very intriguing. Well this semester we have a media class together and yesterday we got to class at the same time. He held the door for me while i munched on fruit snacks and then we walked up the stairs he was a little ahead of me and i noticed he was holding the door for me. So i jogged up the steps as i chewed on the fruit snacks. I politely said thank you and he smiled back.  Boy that smile could kill any girl. I must of had this goofy grin on my face. I wish i had more confidence to talk to him. I am sure that he has a girlfriend...i can't see why he wouldn't. Enough about my nervous girl ways...so... my good friend Valene told me to read this book called  "Can You Keep A Secret." She told me that the character (Emma) is like me (minus some things). So i decided to go get the book. I started the book Friday and she was right. I am just like this character. Her family looks at her like she won't accomplish anything (like graduate for me). She stays in a relationship cause it is safe. Her sibling is treated like "A Golden Child." I was like wow that got me spot on and i am not even halfway through this book and really enjoy it. I feel for this character Emma. 

0 comments: