BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 4, 2008

2 more weeks

Let me just say this I can't wait for this semester to over with. I don't understand why my professors decided to give a last minute test on top of a final exam! Technically I did not have to take my Spanish exam tonight because my professor drops your lowest test score, but I did anyway. One thing I will miss though is my Spanish class classmates because I liked everyone. Plus there was only 15-17 students in there because it is a late night class. So we got to know each other. I actually enjoyed going to class as well as I love learning new languages. I took 3 years of french and 2 years  of Spanish in high school. I got them mixed up and I was more fluent in French but I barely used the language and soon lost it. I can understand what they are saying I just don't know how to say something back. As for Spanish I never really had that much interest in high school with it even though my Nana used to speak Spanish to me when I was a kid. My goal is to be trilingual because I want to travel. I learned from my Aunt that a lot of or roots from my Mom's side of the family is in France. So I really want to go visit there. The good thing about Spanish and French is that there are a lot of similarities. I can tell though that school is taking a toll as the semester is coming to a close. Seems like all I want to do is sleep. 2 more weeks though so I have to keep going along. 

0 comments: