BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 12, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I guess one can say this is my first Blog of the year. As most of my close friends know I moved to Utah. The interesting part is that I was not planning to move out here until febuary or the summer. As I was driving on my what seemed to be a forever long road trip up. I could not help to think for a moment like I was one of those rebellious characters in a movie, that pack up all their things a leave. I had only a week to say good-bye to my family and my friends as well as packing up and leaving. The prompting to move was so sudden and the path so unexpected. Being back here in Utah I know is going to have its ups and downs, but I know that this is where the Lord wants me to be. For so long I have been carrying so much weight and worry. As I rolled into my destination I had this overwhelming feeling of peace. I am excited to see where this road takes me here. I am glad to meet new people and catch up with old friends as well. I know these next days or weeks are going to be stressful with trying to settle in. Sorry this blog is short but hopefully once I am settled I will have more to write!

0 comments: