BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 27, 2009

Clearing the Air

So I just wanted to say I am sorry sometimes my blogs don't come out the way I want them to and things can get taken out of context. My last blog was meant to say I was having a ruff time in life whither it was with family,friends,work and spirituality. I was trying to  say that I sometimes am self destructive of myself. Picking out all my faults rather than the qualities that I have. I was thankful for friends that I have had. The friends I know that will last. I know when I fight for a friendship it is because our friendship is so much more than a mere acquaintance or a faze. I have a particular friendship with someone that I know I will always be there for them. I hope to be apart of their life when I am old and gray! They are like family to me and it means so much to have them in my life. I am thankful to those who help me with out even knowing it. I am not the kind of person that is very good expressing their feelings openly. I try to keep things in and say I am o.k when I am not. I think that is my main pit fall. I am not perfect and sometimes not even the perfect friend. I am working so hard to be better with my friendships. Better with relationships in general. I need to work on myself as well. I am a work in progress. So I am sorry if I offended any of you. :(

0 comments: