BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Restless Nights


I know I have not posted a blog in awhile,but since this is another night of being restlessness I thought to write a blog. Tonight I went on a drive and began pondering about many things that I am going through. As I drove I passed a home where my friend used to live his old car still parked in the drive way though he is gone. Than as I kept traveling along the road I passed the local Mexican food restaurant that was the hang out after school let out during my years of high school. The road than took me past my middle school where I remembered my first dance, my first crush and first boyfriend. As I sat in my car loads of memories flooded my mind and soon those memories turned into vivid pictures as they began to play out. I could not help but think how time has been flying by. How much have I changed and where I am going now. Last night I went over to my older brother Dustyn's new home. Later on my family and I went out to dinner. My mom noticed that I was very quite. She asked me if I was o.k. I told her that is has been a ruff week. I hate making my Mom worry so I only told that I was stressed out about school and the two talks that I have in church. I have been a little down this past week. My life has become such a routine wake up at 5:00 a.m. go to work off at 3:oop.m then head to school get out at 9:30 p.m go home than get ready for bed. Wake up and start all over again. I wish I had more of a social life more time to live my life.I think once school is done I will gain some more of my time back and more time to spend with friends. I think some of my restlessness is because my birthday is coming up and I do not have anything planned other than I have school. Usually my friends and I plan something but I haven't had time to plan anything. I think this will be the first birthday that will be kinda be blah.  

0 comments: