BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Haunted/Desert


This weekend was a lot of fun. On friday night a group of friends I went to the haunted trial. I was so excited I love to be scared and also I like to scare my friend Lindsey because she gets scared easily. As we stood in this rediculious line for 25 minutes only to be stuck in another 25 minute line to get officially in. There was this one dead guy that blended into the line because it was so dark. I was caught off guard when I turned and saw this dead looking guy staring at me and all off a sudden he did this crazy noise. I screamed and I think he enjoyed my fright and he kept coming for me in the line. I finally decided to hide behind my friend Kyle. I was never in the clear with that guy he must have had a radar for me because he came after 2 other times in line. I joked and said "I guess I only attract undead men." The haunted trial itself was semi scary I was a little dissapointed. I think the only thing that was scary was this guy that had this creepy cat/rat like screeching voice that chased me around. All the guys in the group laughed and said "they must really like you."  It was a lot of fun though, but I had to get home in time to get some sleep to head to the desert for the next day. I have never been to the desert I was really excited.  I could not believe that the desert was only an hour and a half away. When we got there my sister took me around in the razor and than it was my turn to drive. If you don't know me I love speed. So I went around the camp to get used to it then headed to the dunes. Let me just say "amazing!" Then Carl took me in the dune buggy. We had fun until he got stuck. We both got out along with Kevin and my mom's boyfriend Gordon to dig the buggy out of the dune to push it down the hill. So I guess they broke me in easily. Then on the last ride out my sister took me on the razor. We were cruising along around the back ends of camp. When she was not paying attention and rammed the razor into this embankment than up and to only land into another one. My body lunged forward causing the seatbelt to give me this ricked bruise and road rash. My sister stopped to check on me. I turned to her to cover my face. I am usually a tough cookie,but tears were coming down my face so I covered them. I mumbled to her that I was fine and to get us back safely. When we got back I jumped out to check my neck because I was unsure what the damage was. My sister felt bad and began crying. I reassured her and told her I am okay and not to worry. My mom and Aunt tended to me in the other motor home. After they were done I went to tend to my sister and see if she was o.k She has bruising on her wrist and a mark on her neck. I told her it was an accident and I am not upset with her. My Mom and my friend told me today that I should go to the Doctor since I am still sore. I will go just as a precaution. All I have to say is every adventurous trip I tend to come back bruised and broken. UGH. Here are some pictures from the desert :)

 
 

1 comments:

Jonathan said...

FUN! I went to the "Haunted Forest" a couple times before Halloween and loved it both times. I love riding the dunes! It's so fun. Sorry you got hurt. That happens a lot. I know so many people that have gotten hurt (sometimes severely) when they were 4-wheeling. So far it hasn't happened to me.