BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I have realized!


So last night I went to the movies with my roommate and her boyfriend to go see "He Just Not That Into You." It started off introducing you to all the different characters and their relationship story and how they are all intertwined. I watched the movie and began to realize more and more how I related to the character in GiGi and how she goes through all kinds of relationship trials. She tends to like the guys that are just not that into her. She than gets the help of a guy to help her with all of her relationship woes. She than goes onto to say that she is not the exception to all the rules of men, but she is the rule. I AM THE RULE TOO! I usual go for guys or like guys that are "just not into me." I take their "Signs" or what they say and with the help of my friends "read into them." I used to not read into things until I had that friend that told me I was beautiful and that guy likes me. Also when it does not work out they are there to say that guy does not know what he is missing or he likes you he just does not know what he wants. UGH I wish they would just tell me the truth. I am easy to get over stuff and with their honesty I would be able to move on. So all day long I have been thinking more and more taking the advice from the movie observing guys from my ward and at my complex...is this guy into her...? I hate being a girl waiting for some guy to come around in find me. The part that got me the most is when the character of GIGI  kisses the guy that gives her help thinking that her likes her after she gets "signs" from him and thinks he likes her. He than gets up and starts to yell at her after she tells him that she thought he liked her. After his fit she says " I may dissect each little thing and put myself out there so much but at least that means that I still care. Oh! you think you won because women are expendable to you. You may not get hurt or make a fool of yourself that way but you don't fall in love that way either.You have not won. You're alone. I may do a lot of stupid stuff but I'm still a lot closer to love than you'll ever be." I know sometimes I try or worry to much about relationship and get down when another year goes by still single, but at least I put myself out there. 

1 comments:

Jonathan said...

I've heard a lot about this book/movie. I hope it isn't pinning men as the bad guys because I feel like it applies both ways. I've liked girls that aren't into me and it is painful too. Guys just deal differently. Anyway- have an awesome week!