BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Who I am, Who I'm Not, Who I Want To Be

Yeah I know I took the lyrics to the song by The Fray. Lately those simple lyrics have sparked a thought in me. Which is Who I am I, Who am I not and What do I want to be. As of now I see myself as this. I am one of those girls that has one of the worst fears that one can carry. Which is I have a fear of acceptance. I hate when people don't like me or do not give me a chance. I am a girl with a big heart. I care a lot about others and makes sure people are happy. I am a girl that has a huge imagination. I love writing stories,scripts and plays. When I was younger I could entertain myself in my room with a make believe world that I made up in my head. I also was the one that my neighborhood friends would invite over to think up new adventures for pretend. I am girl that hides feelings to protect herself from those who have hurt her. So these blogs are personal and consider yourself honored to read them. I am girl with a testimony and faith. I am a girl who loves music and feels that on some days it is an escape from reality. I am girl that has risen from a ruff childhood to look and see the beauty. Who I am not is someone that will allow people to walk over her. I am not "Molly Mormon" and probably never will be. I  am not the outgoing girl and wished I was. Who I am not is emotionless.What I want to be is to feel wanted. I want to feel good enough. I want to be stronger. I want to be successful as in finish what I start. I want to be more confident but not in a prideful way.I want to be me. I want one day to see these things in me!

1 comments:

Jonathan said...

You're awesome Brenna. Sorry we haven't been able to hang out a lot. Hope your week is a good one!