BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 13, 2008

If you really want to know

I was going though my old notebox. Which consist of letters from old boyfriends,notes from high school,old programs from cheer competition,valentines and concert ticket stubs. I began reading through them and I came across a letter from one of my ex's that he sent me.  He titled the letter "All About Brenna." He was composing through all our conversations things about me. He listed...
-Brenna's favorite candy is Recess Pieces
- Favorite foods are Sushi and Mexican 
- Her favorite restaurant is Ono's 
- The cutest thing a guy has done for her is when she was sick for a week her best guy friend Mike made her chicken noodle soup and brought her 7up. As well as her favorite movies.
- She is the middle child she has an older brother Dustyn, younger brother Nik and sister J.C (Jacqulyn). I also have a little brother D'artagnen but when we dated he was not born yet.
- She went to El Capitan
- She volunteer coaches for Pop Warner and loves it.
- She loves the scent of vanilla.
- She converted to the church when she was 19.
- Her first kiss was at Disneyland.
- She is very passionate about music
- Her favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip.
- She has only gotten flowers from a boyfriend once before she dated me.
- Her favorite flowers are tulips, sunflowers and water lilies 
- Her first boyfriend's name was Brett

and it goes on some more but I think that is good for now. I can't give all the things about me away :)

3 comments:

joyciebear said...

this had to be gerald hahaha
cause we didn't go to ono's until your 21st birthday followed by a sober observance of drunken karaoke.

Brensters said...

Yeah it was Gerald. Oh good times on my 21st birthday. Walking in the rain and singing. Yummy sushi and dessert. :)

Jonathan said...

I had no idea you had a blog! YAY! You have decided to move op here? That's cool! But, one word of caution... don't just do it because you feel like it will make you a better person. I'm sure there are lots of reasons you have for moving. I have just found that change starts on the inside. It doesn't matter where you are. If we lean to much upon our surrounding, it is easy to be let down because they change.

If you are moving up here- I can't wait! Thanks for the comment on my blog.