BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

You May Have Never Known

Some of you know things about me some do not so I am going to give you some tidbits about me.


1.  
In high school I was a cheerleader. I have cheered for 7 years.  I started cheerleading in 5th grade for pop warner. I liked it so much I cheered 2 years in middle school and all 4 years in high school. I also did competition cheer (ALLSTARS). However I was not your typical cheerleader. When I tell people that I was a cheerleader they are very surprised they usually stereotype the ditzy part of cheerleading. I also coached cheer for 4 years and I loved it. I know the picture I inserted  came out small. The picture is of my senior year on varsity I am in the middle row far left.

2.
 I have been hit in the head twice by a baseball bat. The first time is when I played bobby soxs.  My teammate Aril was in the batters box she was supposed to be at the plate. I was next to bat and was heading to the batters box. Aril took one last swing a hit me with the bat in my face knocking me out as well as my front teeth.  The other time was in middle school when we were playing baseball during P.E. A girl named Patty was up to bat. I was in line with others from my class when Patty swung  and released the bat. The bat flew in the air and hit me on the side of my face. This time I was not knocked out or lost any of my teeth thank goodness.


3. I  Dance! People say that I am good dancer. I make up dance routines when I am bored. I also hold "Girls Nights" when I am house sitting and we dance around. My friends ask me to teach them and I do. I want to get back into dancing I mainly dance hip hop. I used to take classes and it was so much fun and I really get into. When I was younger I used to dance Ballet and Jazz.  So I have dancing in my blood


 
4. I used to be a cowgirl haha.  My aunt and her ex-husband used to live out in arizona and they had a ranch. Over the summer my family would go to visit them. My Uncle would have me follow him around the ranch and I would help him out. One day he asked me if I wanted to get on a horse. I was so excited and said yes. After he taught me the inns and outs I became a little cowgirl. You could not get me to come home some times. One day my Uncle thought that I was able to graduate and was going to take me horse back riding in the mountains. I remember the saddle was too big. My original saddle was missing so that was a problem. My uncle opened the gate to let me through and then went to shut it. My horse then got spooked and took off. I tried pulling on the reins, but she would not stop. I remember closing my eyes and praying. I don't remember falling off or how I even did. I just remember waking up and being in a pile of rocks. I felt my head and saw blood and freaked out and passed out again. When I awoke I was home and my Mom was washing the blood out of my head and pulling out rock pebbles. After my accident I was not able to get back on a horse for a long time, but thanks to my friend Sara and I over came my fear. 

5. I am song writer. When ever I have good days or bad I pull out my pen and translate how I feel to song. I have songs from high school til now. I love writing them. I have to admit some are corny and some are quit good. I have about a box full of songs. 

0 comments: