BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Time to Kill

Well at the moment I am sitting at the institute and I was thinking of things that I do. My brother is very helpful when it comes to dating advice. I asked him a question which was this one time I was on a date with this guy who had manual locks to his car. He politely opened the door for me which was not expected. I slid in and in return slid over to unlock and open his door. He smiled and said thank you. I asked my brother if that was weird. He replied "No, one time I was on a date and a girl did that for me." "It made me like the girl a little more." So I feel a little relieved. I don't know if I am strange but I do not like the chivary act of opening the car door I always feel so awkward when the guy opens the door and I am sitting there quietly waiting for him to get in. I had a boyfriend that did that for me all the time and I think I offended him when I opened my door once. My good friend Tyler and I used to talk about this all the time. I tell him I don't mind opening doors some times. He said however that a guy should always open the doors for you. I don't get upset if i open it or not does not matter I guess. Im very low key and mellow so I don't freak out when it does not happen, but when it does I am appreciative and do a gesture to them to let them know. Don't get me wrong chivary gestures are awesome just the open car door thing is not a necessity. So if I go on date you never know what your gonna get ;)

0 comments: