BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Walk To Remember List


Awhile back my old roommate Lori and I were watching the movie "A Walk To Remember." For those who have not seen the movie.  The character Jamie makes a list of things that she would like to do before she dies. So my roommate Lori and I decided to make a list. So here is my list...


1.Go To France and Italy
2. Go to BYU and complete school
3.Do a study abroad 
4. Get married in the Temple
5. Do a service mission in South America and Africa 
6.  Save money so that I can support my parents and take care of them when they grow old. 
7.  Adopt children and have children of my own
8. Do volunteer services for my community
9. Donate money to an organization:Train for a marathon to raise money
10. Do a cancer walk
11. Work at a Charity Ball
12.  Visit all the Temples
13.  Go to Navoo and the sacred gove
14. Go skydiving 
15. Go in a hot air balloon 
16. Go mountain biking
17. Coach High School Cheer
18. Learn and play the piano
19. Be on a college dance team 
20. Go to Hawaii 
21: Open an art studio or have one in my home
22. Write and Produce a top 100 song
23. Swim with the dolphins 
24. Go horse back riding on the beach or in the mountains
25.  Learn to snowboard
26. Start a clothing line that is modest
27. get tan again hahaha
28. Go wake boarding
29. Have a house 
30. Go to Film school
31. Be fluent in French and Spanish 
32. Get back to my high school size.


0 comments: