BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 20, 2008

Tonight Tonight

So I got home from school and went on my e-mail. There before me was an e-mail from BYU. I already knew I didn't stand a chance, but it was worth a try. I guess I should be happy with myself for even trying. I then got a call from my friend Rosalinda and told her I did not get in. I became so confused when she asked so now your staying in San Diego. I said I have no clue. Next month I am going up to see my Aunt in L.A. I am excited to see her. I thought for awhile that I should move to L.A cause there is no other school that I know of in Utah that has a good film program. But after reading a blog about how he loves being at BYU to be reminded of the Gospel. I began to think of when I prayed about going to Utah and I received my answer. I should not go because of my own personal needs to do what I want. I am on the Lords time. I am moving to Utah and I don't know what it will hold for me. The only way to know is to go and see. All I know is looks like UVU to me.

1 comments:

Jonathan said...

I've heard that UVU has a pretty good film program actually.