BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 6, 2008

The way I sleep

From My recent trip to Utah I was hanging out with these girls and they we discussing things that they do out of habit. For example sleeping with a night light. Then my friend Rosalinda was talking how she can't sleep alone. I got to thinking of what I do when i need to sleep. I have a pillow called the cuddley pillow when i fall asleep i wrap my arms around it and fall asleep. Without my cuddley pillow i find falling asleep very hard! Also i can't sleep in complete silence alone so i play my ipod music to help me fall asleep. What else oh!  I house sit sometimes or if i am home alone I have to sleep with the t.v (cartoons) and a light on in the hall way or bathroom. I think that is because i watched to many scary movies when i was a kid. So those are my weird sleeping habits. 

0 comments: