BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 10, 2008

Some of my Fears



1. Sharks: Living in California it is only right that you surf or have surfed at least once. When I was younger my brothers and I would spend the summer with our Dad in La Jolla. We went to the beach every weekend it seemed like. I was quit adventurous my brother and I would take our boards to Torrey Pines where you basically ride the current out to the ocean. Which was helpful because it saved you from paddling out. One day however my board took another direction and I cut my knee open on a rock. Thanks to all my fascination with sharks I began freaking out that I might attract a shark. No shark showed up however. Then in 8th grade our whole class had graduation day at the beach (La Jolla Shores) My friends and I we on boggy boards when we spotted a shark. I flipped out the shark was almost the same size as me. My friend was in shock as well. We did not know what do so we began making our way back. When we reached shore we screamed "Did you see that!" I now only go waist deep in the ocean. 


2.
 Bee stings: Simply because I never been stung and never wish to be!






3.
 Snakes: They are just creep me out. I held an albino boa like the one Britney Spears held on the VMAS. It was pretty cool until it slithered up my arm and I saw its head next to mine. Plus I hear that snake bites hurt like heck! I must watch to many discovery channel shows!



4. Dark Water: I hate that I can't see what is bellow me. I think is kinda has to do with the whole fear of shark thing.

5.
 Needles: Thanks to my Mom for forever traumatizing me when I was young. For my 8th birthday my Mom took be to the doctor for a flu shot and then to the dentist for a cavity shot. Also one time I  was getting a shot and the nurse hit my arm funny and the muscles in my armed tightened and my arm bruised pretty bad to the point that I could not lift that arm for cheer practice. I remember 3 years ago I had to get blood drawn because I had been really sick for a month. My friends were kind enough to go with me I squeezed one of my friend's hand tight and was like I am so sorry. I told them to keep me distracted so I would not look at the needle and freak out. 

0 comments: